This is SLAP the PIG!, the game that makes learning reading and pronunciation FUN!
In this game, the current player draws a card and pronounces the phrase on the card. But here's the catch - if a player draws a PIG card, both players must attempt to SLAP the PIG! By playing this fun, fast-paced game, students reinforce what they've learned and the words are further cemented into their long-term memory!
The game comes with 60 unique phrase cards and 12 pig cards.
Phrase cards included:
- I can hang / Catch the ball / I can swing / We are jumping / We are in the park / It is hot
- I can dig / I like this bench / I am fast / This is fun / I like class / I am happy
- I can swim a lot / I like picnics / I want a book / My sister is with me / Sand is fun / I can hang with my friends
- I like math / I am sick / I need a nap / We are strong kids / I like blocks / I like swinging
- Good morning / I like sports / My bus is here / I love my dog / My dog can sit / I am on a trip
- We can sing / My brother is funny / Hello! / This is a ship / This is my garden / My farm has eggs
- I like chips / I like dump trucks / I like birds / This is a ship / I am in a band / My leg hurts
- I am sad / I love grandpa / Hugs are the best / Mom is fun / I can slurp / This is hard
- I love books / I like pandas / It is a skunk / I am thinking / I did great / I am upset
- I like mud / I can sit in a box / I can get wet / I like to splash / I can sing a song / I like the drums
What makes my products different:
Hi, I'm Katharine Hsu, M.Ed. My goal with teaching is to create fun experiences that engage kids and make learning enjoyable! I work with neurodivergent kids with unique brains that process information in their own special way! With every activity I make, I tailor it to multiple different learning styles using imagery, colors, and other visual cues. In my shop you'll find activities that appeal to a wide range of personalities and learning styles! If there's something you'd like to see, just shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Katharine Hsu, All the Write Colors